Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Script - Vampires Ruling Britain

Page 1 (6 Panels)
Panel 1
Artist Notes: Dark scene, Twilight. Long shot of the town.
Panel 2
Artist Notes: Mid-shot of the vampire, the woman and the man looking at the other vampires. Both look gaunt and evil.
Woman Vampire: Everybody ready?
Man Vampire: Yes we are ready for attack.
Panel 3
Artist Notes: Long –Shot the Vampires charge at the town trying to break down the doors.
Panel 4
Artist Notes: Close-up. Vampire looking frantic, try’s to climb up the wall of the town.
Panel 5
Artist Notes: A group shot of the Town members. Everybody looking panicked.
Panel 6
Artist Notes: Two shot of Tyler and his friend. Thoughtful faces.
Tyler: I can’t let them do this; I have to stop them for the final time.

Page 2 (6 Panels)
Panel 1
Artist Notes: Long shot. Tyler walks towards the door looking angry. He grabs a weapon on the way.
Panel 2
Artist Notes: Long Shot. Vampires and Tyler. Vampires start edging toward him while he holds out his knife.
Vampires: Haha are you going to try and fight us boy.
Tyler: You want to kill my friends and family, now I am going to kill you.
Vampire: Come on and try.
Panel 3
Artist Notes: Long shot. Tyler attacking the vampires.
Panel 4
Artist Notes: Long-shot. Tyler stands tall as the other vampire’s edge closer to him. Two vampires dead on the floor.
Panel 5
Artist Notes: Mid-shot. Vampire grabs Tyler from behind. Tyler struggles to get free.
Vampire: You can’t get free now boy, time to take you back and drain you blood.
Panel 6
Artist Notes: Long Shot. Tyler gets lead away from outside the town to the vampire home. Tyler hands are behind his back.

Page 3 (6 Panels)
Panel 1
Artist Notes: Dark room. Bars on the windows. Tyler is tied to the column in the room. An IV is attached to his body extracting his blood. Tyler starts to wake up.
Panel 2
Artist Notes: Close-up. Tyler waking up. He looks around the room to find the blood bag.
Panel 3
Artist Notes: Long- Shot. Anna enters the room looking sympathetic.
Tyler: What are you doing here? There is nothing left to take from me.
Anna: I have been sent to keep an eye on you. To make sure you don’t do anything stupid.
Panel 4
Artist Notes: Two shot. Close-up of Tyler and Anna talking.
Tyler: how can you just stand there and think that what you are doing to this world is right.
Anna: I can’t, I don’t. I am stuck here where else can I go. Nobody expects Vampire no matter what you believe.
Panel 5
Artist Notes: Long shot. Anna and Tyler talking. Anna looks thoughtful.
Tyler: I believe everybody is free to make their own decisions in life. You have a good heart you can live a better life than this.
Panel 6
Artist Notes: Close-up of blood bag. Anna rips it off the stand.
Tyler: What are you doing?
Anna: Making my own decisions. I am getting you out of here.

Page 4 (6 Panels)
Panel 1
Artist Notes: Close up. Anna grabs Tyler’s Hand after ripping the ropes of him. The start to run to the doors.
Panel 2
Artist Notes: Two shot. Close –up. Anna and Tyler hide behind a wall dodging away from sight.
Anna: Shhh. Get Back. Vampire
Panel 3
Artist Notes: Long-shot. Anna and Tyler dodge their way out of the building into the open.
Anna: come on: we need to run.
Panel 4
Artist Notes: Mid-shot. Anna and Tyler stand in front of the doors to the town.
Panel 5
Artist Notes: Long Shot. Tyler is left at the door. He watches Anna run back home.
Panel 6
Artist Notes: Mid-shot. Back inside the gates Tyler is reunited with his friend.
Edward: How did you get out of their?
Tyler: A Vampire helped me, Anna. She saved my life. I hope she’s ok.

Page 5 (6 Panels)
Panel 1
Artist Notes: Long-shot. Tyler Lying in his bed. Night time. Gets up sharply.
Panel 2
Artist Notes: Long-shot. Tyler running.
Panel 3
Artist Notes: Two Shot. Tyler and Anna. Anna looks surprised to see Tyler.
Anna: Tyler! What are you doing here? Do you want to get caught again?
Tyler: I don’t, but I had to make sure you were ok, please come away with me.
Anna: Where can we go?
Panel 4
Artist Notes: Close-up. Tyler and Anna hands.
Tyler: Anywhere you want?
Anna: Ok.
Panel 5
Artist Notes: Long-Shot. Tyler and Anna running to the distance.
Panel 6
Artist Notes: Long-Shot. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment